- check out the coveted, a just-launched site that takes a look into the closets of fashion’s big wigs.
- read businessweek’s “forever 21’s fast (and loose) fashion empire,” a rare glimpse into the inner workings of the company. (did you know that liability is actually part of their budget? when a designer complains that the chain is profiting from a knock-off of their design, they’re actually compensated. quickly.)
- oscar de la renta criticizes michelle obama for not supporting american designers. (regarding her mcqueen number for the state dinner.)
- rihanna gets a new ‘do, yet again. it’s scary.
- following the jumper craze of 2010, the full-on jumpsuit is in for 2011. men everywhere are rolling their eyes, i’m sure.